Writing Ourselves Alive
An 8-week autobiographical writing and embodiment course.
This is a perfect opportunity to dive inwards if you are feeling lost or stuck or adrift, or perhaps your life is changing and you don’t feel connected to it. Perhaps you are looking for a clearer sense of purpose as the world around us shifts so dramatically. In this course you can safely explore who you are, who you think you are and who you want to be. This involves deep work and is not for the faint-hearted!
We will also look at how our sense of identity shapes our experience of being alive and consider the ways in which our identity can limit our embodied experience of aliveness.
Who is this is for?
- People who are looking for a deeper sense of connection to and understanding of themselves through their bodies
- People who want to develop new writing techniques that bring them closer to their direct experience
What you will learn and experience:
- Experience more ease of connection to your body
- Discover new techniques of writing from the body
- Write new material in a variety of forms
- Increased confidence to speak and share your own words
- Increased sense of presence through being more embodied
- New and clearer understanding of who you are
What you will receive:
- 8 weekly writing workshops via Zoom and access to the recorded exercises
- 8 weekly embodiment exercises delivered to your email
- Weekly creative exercises and activities
- A closed Facebook group to share your writing with other course members
No previous experience needed
Cost: £96 (equivalent to £12 per week). Payment plans available.
**Earlybird offer £76. Available until 1st March**
Times: Mondays 8-9.30pm GMT
Dates: 12th April – 31st May 2021