A 6-month online embodiment and creative writing programme for people with a vulva exploring the Erotic body.
The Erotic body involves our entire physical body and energy body, including but not only our sexual organs and our expression of this through our sexuality. Tracy uses a gentle, somatic, trauma-informed approach in her creative practice to support you to make the connections and find the expression you long for.
What it involves:
- 6 monthly 2.5-hr workshops
- 6 monthly 2-hr discussion groups
- 1 to 1 session with Tracy throughout the period
- Closed FB group to share reflections and writing
You will receive access to the Zoom recordings for the duration of the course. The writing that is created will have the opportunity to become part of a professional Cantata – a performance piece for singers.
Who is it for?
Suitable for anyone who wants to
- Make ‘first contact’ or deepen your contact with their sexual body and sexuality including those who want to explore language and words around this part of their being.
- Cultivate an expanded awareness of the fullness of your Erotic body.
- Explore and articulate erotic states including pleasure, arousal, orgasm and merging.
- Develop a relationship with your own wild feminine nature and connect to Eros in nature.
This process of connecting to and expressing this can be emotionally and physically uncomfortable especially if people have experienced shaming or sexual trauma. As this involves diving into deep waters it is highly recommended that you consider seeing a therapist alongside the programme if you need the extra support to process any experiences that come up. If you would like to discuss this with Tracy before booking, please get in touch here to arrange a call.
What you will learn and experience:
- Somatic approach to connecting with your body (getting under the skin)
- Finding words that ‘fit’ your experience of your body
- Discovering what and who turns you in in all aspects of your life, leading to better decision-making about everything!
- More confidence to connect to the fullness of your Erotic body all the time, leading to increased joy, bliss and ecstasy in daily life
- More flow, fluidity and juiciness in your relationships to yourself and others
- Connecting with others with an increasing sense of safety, playfulness and spontaneity
Dates: May-November 2021. Exact dates TBC.
Cost: £300. Concessions and payment plans available – please contact Tracy to discuss this here.